The IWORK (International Work Opportunity Return-ability Kuleana) program is to assist students from the Pacific Rim (South Pacific & East Asia) in obtaining a quality education at BYU–Hawaii and help students become self-reliant.
The goal of the IWORK program is to provide the necessary financial assistance to worthy members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- Assist students to return to their home country and region debt-free
- Provide qualified leadership in the church, civic and social affiliations, and within their families
The IWORK program is a unique and generous opportunity available only at BYU–Hawaii. Eligibility for the program will be determined based on the following:
- Must have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for at least one year or more;
- Must be first-time attendance to a university in the United State of America;
- Must show proof of financial need through the financial aid verification process;
- Must be from one of the Pacific Islands or South East Asia countries;
- Parents must be residing in the home country, not in the United State of America.