Who can I contact if I have questions about I-WORK?

Asked by Inservice Vai on Thu 6/23/16 10:13 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Inservice Vai Thu 6/23/16 10:13 AM

You may contact the Financial Aid Office at financialaid@byuh.edu, (808) 675-3316 or Jocelyn Lopez at Jocelyn.lopez@byuh.edu, (808) 675-4612 or Laverne Puhi at Laverne.puhi@byuh.edu, (808) 675-3522.

No feedback