I have private insurance and wish to switch to student medical benefit in the middle of the academic year. Where do I go to get this done?

Asked by Inservice Vai on Mon 6/27/16 10:22 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

Beth Martin Tue 9/25/18 11:09 AM

You will need to go to the Student Medical Benefit Office located at the Aloha Center Room 102 and fill out an enrollment form. You must also show a letter of termination from your previous insurance carrier, and provide proof that you were covered for six consecutive months prior to enrolling at BYU-Hawaii in order for us to enroll you on the student medical benefit. Otherwise you will have to wait for open enrollment in Fall semester to make the  change in enrollment to your Student Medical Benefit..

No feedback