I was already a student at BYU-Hawaii. Can I register?

Asked by Inservice Vai on Thu 6/30/16 11:54 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Inservice Vai Thu 6/30/16 11:54 AM Last edited Mon 12/14/20 9:59 AM

Be aware that if you have discontinued and not attended a Fall or Winter Semester you will be considered a "former student." All former students must be readmitted to BYU-Hawaii before they can register for classes. You will need to reapply through to Admissions Office.

1 of 1 users found this helpful.