Who should I contact if I have additional questions about the dorms (hales)?

Asked by Inservice Vai on Thu 6/30/16 12:08 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Inservice Vai Thu 6/30/16 12:08 PM

You can send an e-mail to housing@byuh.edu. You can also call the Housing Office at (808)675-3534.

1 of 1 users found this helpful.