Can I setup payroll deduction to pay for my Deferred Payment Plan?

Yes you can do a payroll deductions if you are employed with BYUH or the Polynesian Cultural Center. You will also need to meet with one of the Financial Aid counselor to set up a payroll deduction. 

Asked by Inservice Vai on Thu 6/30/16 12:29 PM Last edited Fri 12/20/19 2:21 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

Call Center Help Desk Mon 12/14/20 4:39 PM

For more information, you can call 808-675-3380.

No feedback