Will I be able to use the tennis court if I am not a student?

Asked by Tzu-Huan Yu on Wed 10/5/16 8:35 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Tzu-Huan Yu Wed 10/5/16 8:36 AM

All non-university personnel must have a current BYUH guest card.

1 of 1 users found this helpful.