Where can an individual email a document intended for the School of Education?

Tags education school
Asked by Kira Brandt on Tue 1/31/17 2:25 PM Last edited Mon 12/14/20 11:38 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

Call Center Help Desk Mon 12/14/20 11:38 AM

Students may email Monica Bannister, the Administrative Assistant at the School of Education, at monica.bannister@byuh.edu and she will be able to forward it to whomever it is intended for. 

No feedback