If the School of Education mainline is not going through, where can I send a call?

Tags school edcuation
Asked by Kira Brandt on Tue 1/31/17 2:31 PM Last edited Mon 12/14/20 11:36 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

Call Center Help Desk Mon 12/14/20 11:36 AM

The School of Education only has one line available ot direct calls to. If that line is busy or is not connecting, you may send the call to Monica Bannister (Administrative Assistant), extension 53886.

No feedback