How to get repair work ?

Go to

On your left colum, click on "our services" and "work order"

Tenants may submit work orders by phone, in person to the Housing Office or online ( Work orders will be completed on a priority basis. Emergency work orders (plumbing or electrical) will be handled immediately.other repairs: (broken window screens, water leaks, termite droppings, wall cracks, etc.) will be addressed as quickly as possible.

For more information: Phone: (808) 675-3400
           (808) 675-3402
Fax:     (808) 675-3403

Tags repair housing plumbing electrical water leaks broken window screen
Asked by Benjamin Kaivalvatana on Tue 10/10/17 11:53 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answers (0)