How many credit should i-work student be enrolled in?


Sponsored students must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits) to stay in on-campus housing, unless it is your last semester or doing an internship in Hawaii.
Make sure to visit an IWORK Counselor at Financial Aid if you have any questions.

For more information: Financial Aid

Tags iwork financial aid financialaid
Asked by Benjamin Kaivalvatana on Wed 10/11/17 12:04 PM Last edited Thu 12/19/19 1:50 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answers (0)