Who should I talk to, if I see someone dresses inappropriately?

When you see someone's dresse does not follow with the honor code, you need to inform the Intramural's office for  the seasider sports. Thank you very much!

Asked by Inservice Vai on Mon 10/16/17 8:15 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

Malayah Thompson Wed 12/19/18 10:13 AM

If you see someone's dress does not follow with the honor code and you feel so inclined to report them you can inform the Honor Code Office at 808-675-3493.

No feedback