Off campus housing

BYU–Hawaii collaborates with property owners and agents across the Kahuku, Laie and Hau’ula communities. Many apartments and bedrooms are available for eligible students.
Landlords approved by BYUH post any openings on the Facebook group - BYU Hawaii Student Housing (Official). Click the link below to go to the Facebook group.
Single students 24 years old and younger are required to live in BYU-Hawaii Contracted Housing.

Off Campus Listings


All students living off campus must report their off-campus address. You will need to provide your proof of address which would be a signed rental contract from your landlord or a letter from a relative. Here is a sample letter. You may submit a picture, a scanned copy, or bring a copy to the Housing Office.

Please be sure to have this submitted as soon as possible, as two weeks after the first day of class, holds will be placed on the student’s account who have not yet submitted their off-campus address. Reporting your off-campus address immediately after signing a contract will help avoid these holds, as you would have your landlord’s details and documents ready to upload. It also helps us so we know that you are ok and have your housing for this semester.


Asked by Ryan Garcia on Tue 2/12/19 9:24 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answers (0)