financial Clear Tag Filter

How many credit should i-work student be enrolled in?

Sponsored students must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits) to stay in on-campus housing, unless it is your last semester or doing an internship in Hawaii.
Make sure to visit an IWORK Counselor at Financial Aid if you have a...
0 Answers
Benjamin Kaivalvatana Last activity on 10/11/2017 12:04:21 PM by Call Center Help Desk

How do I contact the Bursar?

1 Answer
Paul Mooso Last activity on 6/17/2016 1:45:18 PM by Paul Mooso

Additional Resources