Where can an individual email a document intended for the School of Education?

Students may email Jolene Kanahele, the Administrative Assistant at the School of Education, at jolene.kanahele@byuh.edu and she will be able to forward it to whomever it is intended for. 

Asked by Kira Brandt on Tue 1/31/17 7:25 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answers (0)