If the School of Education mainline is not going through, where can I send a call?

The School of Education only has one line available ot direct calls to. If that line is busy or is not connecting, you may send the call to Jolene Kanahele (Administrative Assistant), extension 53886.

Asked by Kira Brandt on Tue 1/31/17 7:31 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answers (0)