Skip to Services content

My Recently Visited Services

Use this if you are having trouble connecting to the BYUH-Secure wireless network.

I've been able to log in before but now I :
-Can't login to myBYUH, email, Canvas, Peoplesoft, etc.
-Can login to some services, but not others.

Problem with myBYUH:
If it is a problem with the portal, AND you have logged into myBYUH before, log into: or for financials, travel authorizations, etc.

If that does not work, there are more widespread problems and EIS should be contacted immediately.

Request help with Pharos:
-problems printing
-need to add print credit

Use this option to request help with email issues such as:
-Problems sending or receiving messages
-Unable to delete messages

You may also call the HelpDesk at (808)675-3921 for assistance.

Use this option to report a problem with Enterprise Printer in the CSR MCK Area
- Canon Printer issues
- Areas affected: ACR, CAF, MCK, MFB Building

Request access to Peoplesoft Student Admin

Use this option if you are able to log in and you
-see your name or NetID as logged in
-are unable to see necessary views
-get and error message when you try to complete a task
-have tried other browsers with the same result

Before submitting a request here, please go to and attempt to reset your password. Remember, your BYUHID is your username/login while your StudentID is your 7-digit Student number.

Request to order Presentation equipment

Report a security camera issue, or request the Genetic client.

Request a new printer