Housing & Lodging (Public)

Housing & Lodging

broken Clear Tag Filter

How to get repair work ?

Go to http://facilitiesmanagement.byuh.edu/
On your left colum, click on "our services" and "work order"
Tenants may submit work orders by phone, in person to the Housing Office or online ( https://facilitiesmanagement...
0 Answers
Benjamin Kaivalvatana Last activity on 10/10/2017 11:53:20 AM by Benjamin Kaivalvatana

Additional Resources